Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grabow Christmas 2011

I looked over the notes from last years meeting and the information I see indicates that most of the family prefers to go back to Roman Nose. I know that there were some concerns, these were what was listed:

spiders in the cabins
comfort of the cabins
having to cook
no carpet

My question is, if these are your concerns will they prevent you from attending? Are there other concerns that weren't listed here?
Can I get some general feedback on how everyone feels?

I have checked into alternate locations as requested and I can include this information if Roman Nose isn't desired but I havent done that yet because the price seems prohibitive. Let me know what you are all thinking!

Most of the feedback was in regards to meals. Some LOVED to cook, some HATED to cook. I have several really good ideas but give me your feedback.

There are a couple of polls on the left, PLEASE give us your feedback.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

We feel like Roman Nose is potentially a good place. There are more lodging options now that the Lodge is open. We may stay there for more comfort and privacy. I realize that will cost more and we will still have to contribute our share to the rest.

David

Jessypt said...

Jeremy and I weren't fans of Roman Nose. The drive for us was absolutely prohibitive and we won't likely make it again. It was almost 12 hours for us, and it's just too much with small kids. The other issue is that the cabins were so far from the main hall. It made nap times really hard for us, as well as bed times.

Val said...

email from Jarrod:
Roman Nose gets my vote, and I would rather we make our own meals, to help keep the cost down.

Jarrod